Monday, June 11, 2007

A Wonderful Weekend at NICHE


This past weekend Missy, Chris and I spent 2 fabulous days at the NICHE conference.  We enjoyed workshops (in person and on CD to listen to later!!) and lots of hours of browsing the curriculum fair.  The weather wasn’t as hot as in previous years, so the temp in the gyms was better (even though it was still hot!).  Of course, we went to Hu Hot for dinner Friday night and then stayed up too late in the hotel room chatting.  :)  It was a fun and fulfilling trip all around - and I am sooooooo glad that I got to spend time with Missy and Chris!

Until next year....




Okay - here is the “inside” post for Missy and Chris..... We had a macabre sense of humor as we noted the lack of denim jumpers at NICHE and anticipated our evening at Ho Hut. Although we created a cacaphony of sound during check-in at the hotel, we were fairly well behaved afterward - and quite glad that we were in a room with “clean” beds, unlike those poor saps who got the other kind of rooms.   :)   Chris again exhibited a macabre sense of humor when she offered to share her chaptick with us. Ewww!!!  :)   And the drive home was made much more memorable by the offer to play with my tummy!!!!   Yikes!!   Don’t you want to know what THAT is about????   :)   And I sure do miss that wristband!
  

Missy and Chris

Missy and Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!