COCOA MIX
1 pound box of chocolate drink mix such as Hershey’s or Nestles Quik
one 8 quart box of powdered milk
8 oz. powdered coffee creamer (I recommend Coffeemate, not an off brand. You want it to be really creamy creamer) You can also experiment with different flavors of creamer, although my favorite is just plain creamer.
Note - this comes out to *roughly* ...
4 cups Nestle Quik
8-10 cups powdered milk
2-3 cups powdered creamer
(I don't really measure - just pour it all together until it looks right.) :D
Many recipes call for adding powdered sugar to the mix, but I think that is just too sweet. However, if you want it sweeter, add in some powdered sugar to taste.
Mix ingredients thoroughly in a LARGE bowl. This mix will store for a long time in an airtight container.
To drink, use about 1/3 cup of mix to 1 cup of hot water or more to taste. Or I just fill whatever cup I am drinking from ⅓ to ½ full with cocoa mix and then add the hot water.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!