Saturday, March 28, 2009

Gourmet Deli Turkey Wraps




I just LOVE these!  Quick and easy and good for you, too.  Yum!  I got the recipe from Taste at Home Healthy Cooking.  Here is the direct link to the recipe.

SERVINGS: 6
CATEGORY: Lower Fat 
METHOD:
TIME: Prep/Total Time: 15 min.

Ingredients:
2 tablespoons water
2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/8 teaspoon pepper
3/4 pound sliced deli turkey
6 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
4 cups spring mix salad greens
2 medium pears, peeled and sliced
6 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
6 tablespoons dried cranberries
1/4 cup chopped walnuts

Directions:
In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the water, vinegar, oil and pepper; shake well. 
    Divide turkey among tortillas; top with salad greens, pears, cheese, cranberries and walnuts. Drizzle with dressing. Roll up tightly. Secure with toothpicks. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings. 

Nutrition Facts
One serving:   1 wrap
Calories:   330
Fat:  11 g
Saturated Fat:   2 g 
Cholesterol:   25 mg
Sodium:   819 mg
Carbohydrate:    44 g
Fiber:   3 g
Protein:   17 g

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!