Then came the ordeal of trying to get a decent picture to post. The “before” picture wasn’t hard at all. It has never been hard to be a “before”. But, try to be an “after”. Again, pressure! Do you know what happens when you stick your arms out in front of yourself to take your own picture? Your double chin becomes a quadruple chin!
Hey, maybe if I lay back gravity will help me out.... Yes! Much better!!
I know what I can do - I’ll call Jackson in here and ask him to take my
picture. That will work. Plus, I’ll turn a light on so I don’t look like I’m
sitting in a dungeon.
Wait a minute.... are you laughing? You’re laughing!
It’s not nice to laugh at your Mama! No WONDER all the shots are blurry!
This is the last you will see of me (and my hair!) on this blog for quite awhile! I promise!!! :)
That is soo darling! Great choice on the hairstyle.
It’s not nice to laugh at your Mama! No WONDER all the shots are blurry!
This is the last you will see of me (and my hair!) on this blog for quite awhile! I promise!!! :)
16 Comments
Jill in AZ
Wow, all I can say is you look great! What a difference...thanks for posting this very inspirational saga of your quest for a new do!
Thursday, January 31, 2008 - 08:36 PM
momma24
Jill in AZ
Wow, all I can say is you look great! What a difference...thanks for posting this very inspirational saga of your quest for a new do!
Thursday, January 31, 2008 - 08:36 PM
momma24
Thursday, January 31, 2008 - 08:37 PM
Christy
Ya look Stunning, marvolus even! I like it!
Thursday, January 31, 2008 - 09:07 PM
Ginger in LA from SHS
Lovely! It looks great!
Thursday, January 31, 2008 - 09:10 PM
Heather in Michigan (SHS)
What a brave girl! Your new "do" looks fantastic, Laura!
Thursday, January 31, 2008 - 09:20 PM
Anonymous
It looks great!!!
Karen in VT from SHS
Thursday, January 31, 2008 - 09:25 PM
sally b.
I LOVE it, Laura! It is a great balance of something a bit new, but still components of your classy, timeless look over the years. Congratulations to you and your hair stylist on a job well done!!
Thursday, January 31, 2008 - 09:28 PM
Kristine
Laura, you are too funny! Your hair looks GREAT, really flattering! I tried taking a pic of myself on the phone (eternally holding) last week. I tried angling the camera up into my bathroom mirror, peeking at the screen to see what I was aiming at. I took about a dozen pics, and obviously not one made it on my blog, lol.
Thursday, January 31, 2008 - 09:31 PM
Ya look Stunning, marvolus even! I like it!
Thursday, January 31, 2008 - 09:07 PM
Ginger in LA from SHS
Lovely! It looks great!
Thursday, January 31, 2008 - 09:10 PM
Heather in Michigan (SHS)
What a brave girl! Your new "do" looks fantastic, Laura!
Thursday, January 31, 2008 - 09:20 PM
Anonymous
It looks great!!!
Karen in VT from SHS
Thursday, January 31, 2008 - 09:25 PM
sally b.
I LOVE it, Laura! It is a great balance of something a bit new, but still components of your classy, timeless look over the years. Congratulations to you and your hair stylist on a job well done!!
Thursday, January 31, 2008 - 09:28 PM
Kristine
Laura, you are too funny! Your hair looks GREAT, really flattering! I tried taking a pic of myself on the phone (eternally holding) last week. I tried angling the camera up into my bathroom mirror, peeking at the screen to see what I was aiming at. I took about a dozen pics, and obviously not one made it on my blog, lol.
Thursday, January 31, 2008 - 09:31 PM
Deb
Jodi
Saturday, February 2, 2008 - 05:16 PM
Your haircut looks awesome! Very cute! It has been fun following the thread on
SHS and especially seeing the end results.
Friday, February 1, 2008 - 09:22 AM
Chris V.
I really like the color and you still have your "waves", which I love! Cute! Cute! Cute! Or maybe you would rather hear, "Stunning"!!!! You do realize that NOBODY likes their own hair and most everyone would probably tell you that they would trade their hair for yours in a heartbeat??? Tell Jackson that I think he did a great job with the photos even if you did have him in stitches!
Love ya!
Chris :)
Friday, February 1, 2008 - 09:59 AM
Linda
Wow! You look FABULOUS! A see a much brighter, happier, younger YOU!
Friday, February 1, 2008 - 03:29 PM
jenny
I LOVE it! The cut is very flattering. Your post was so funny!
Friday, February 1, 2008 - 03:58 PM
Lisa in Jax
L O V E it!
Friday, February 1, 2008 - 07:06 PM
donna
You look great Laura. Funny post--I love all the pictures!
I had your post up earlier today and Luke (11yo) said "Oh, Laura got her hair cut? That's Jackson's mom, right?" I think he was impressed w/ Jackson's birthday picture (and the dinosaurs). And I think it's funny that my boys know my online friends...
Saturday, February 2, 2008 - 12:18 AM
Friday, February 1, 2008 - 09:22 AM
Chris V.
I really like the color and you still have your "waves", which I love! Cute! Cute! Cute! Or maybe you would rather hear, "Stunning"!!!! You do realize that NOBODY likes their own hair and most everyone would probably tell you that they would trade their hair for yours in a heartbeat??? Tell Jackson that I think he did a great job with the photos even if you did have him in stitches!
Love ya!
Chris :)
Friday, February 1, 2008 - 09:59 AM
Linda
Wow! You look FABULOUS! A see a much brighter, happier, younger YOU!
Friday, February 1, 2008 - 03:29 PM
jenny
I LOVE it! The cut is very flattering. Your post was so funny!
Friday, February 1, 2008 - 03:58 PM
Lisa in Jax
L O V E it!
Friday, February 1, 2008 - 07:06 PM
donna
You look great Laura. Funny post--I love all the pictures!
I had your post up earlier today and Luke (11yo) said "Oh, Laura got her hair cut? That's Jackson's mom, right?" I think he was impressed w/ Jackson's birthday picture (and the dinosaurs). And I think it's funny that my boys know my online friends...
Saturday, February 2, 2008 - 12:18 AM
Looks great!
Saturday, February 2, 2008 - 03:23 PM
Christine
You look fantastic. Congrats on finding your new "do"
Christine
You look fantastic. Congrats on finding your new "do"






No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!