We began the festivities with dinner Thursday night at the lake (for those who made it to town by then). That is Jonathanʼs favorite restaurant and he ordered 2 side salads. Turns out that while Mom and I were gone, Grandpa and Marvin took the boys to the lake TWICE! And Grandpa didnʼt bat an eye when Jonathan asked for a second side salad.... even offered him a third! Sort of raised the bar there.... :)
The reunion continued Friday morning with visiting and Go Kart riding.
![]() |
| Jackson “supervising” Evan and Jonathan :) |
![]() |
| Evan and Jonathan |
Friday evening we gathered for a meal at Mom and Dadʼs
....where Uncle Ernest made a wonderful presentation of photo DVDʼs for everyone containing about 2000 pictures from all the past 31 reunions!! WOW!
Then we all headed to town for lunch at Magruder Hall. It was a very nice event.
A few of us took a quick tour of Julie's office after lunch. Then we headed across the hall to view Daddy's portrait.
I think I had better make a new post for the rest of the reunion activities.... this one is getting long! :)
You can see an entire album of photos at this link... https://www.flickr.com/photos/williscreekranch/albums/72157693592308874
....where Uncle Ernest made a wonderful presentation of photo DVDʼs for everyone containing about 2000 pictures from all the past 31 reunions!! WOW!
![]() |
| Saturday morning was spent horseback riding |
![]() |
| Evan on Governor |
![]() |
| Charlie on Runner |
![]() |
| Parker on Governor |
![]() |
| While the rest of us hung out and watched :) |
This is what happens when you ask your son to smile “nicely” for the camera...
|

Then we all headed to town for lunch at Magruder Hall. It was a very nice event.
A few of us took a quick tour of Julie's office after lunch. Then we headed across the hall to view Daddy's portrait.


I think I had better make a new post for the rest of the reunion activities.... this one is getting long! :)
You can see an entire album of photos at this link... https://www.flickr.com/photos/williscreekranch/albums/72157693592308874






























No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!