Tonight was our monthly “Mom’s Night Out”. Tonight it was only me, Chris and Missy. But we had a wonderful evening chatting, laughing and enjoying a meal together. Tonight
we went to the Manhattan restaurant. It was pretty good and I LOVED the house Athenian salad dressing! After eating at Manhattan we walked over to Java Co. so that we could visit a bit longer without taking up a table in the restaurant. That seems to work out well - we don’t overstay our welcome at a restaurant and we can actually relax and hear each other at Java Co. :) We are already looking forward to next month and hope that Gita and Alicia can join us then!
Missy - See?.... I posted the picture with ALL of us. I know how excited you are to see yourself on the blog! :) :) :) I guess you’ll just have to start your own blog to get me back. :)
we went to the Manhattan restaurant. It was pretty good and I LOVED the house Athenian salad dressing! After eating at Manhattan we walked over to Java Co. so that we could visit a bit longer without taking up a table in the restaurant. That seems to work out well - we don’t overstay our welcome at a restaurant and we can actually relax and hear each other at Java Co. :) We are already looking forward to next month and hope that Gita and Alicia can join us then!
![]() |
| Laura, Chris and Missy |
Missy - See?.... I posted the picture with ALL of us. I know how excited you are to see yourself on the blog! :) :) :) I guess you’ll just have to start your own blog to get me back. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!