Tuesday, November 20, 2007

So much to post about...



I have so much to post about! I am hoping to be able to catch up here tonight. Hopefully, my internet server problems are taken care of..... but the jury is truly still out on that. They came to the house today to check out what is going on and I was rather astonished when the tech casually told me that 3 weeks ago they had “ratcheted down” the download/upload speed on their customers because “some” had been getting higher connections than they were paying for. He also then checked and confirmed that our connection speed had been “ratcheted down” to LOWER than we are paying for. Ugh! Well, we are hopefully now back “up to speed” so to speak and I will be able to upload to the blogs. I actually lost everything - both blogs, family pictures, bakery website - everything - about a week ago and had to rebuild it all. That was a fun night! :) Can we say BACKUP??? :) Luckily, I had done a full backup the first of October, so I only had to rebuild from that point on. But, if you notice a few strange things on some of the entries - like comments pasted into the actual post, etc.... that is the reason.

Okay - enough whining on my part.... I have so much to share!! On to the next post! :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!