Jonathan had a very big day last week... he was able to drive the Go-Kart all by himself for the very first time! :) What a moment, huh? He has been quietly hoping all winter that he had grown enough for his legs to reach the pedals and allow him to stop being just a passenger. Well, sure enough.
He has spent part of just about every day since driving that Go-Kart. He is a safe driver but he does happen to enjoy driving his brother through puddles. :) I have that on video and may try to upload it another day. It is pretty funny.
![]() |
| Here he was last week 'measuring' to see if he could reach the pedals |
![]() |
| It looks like a go! |
![]() |
| An old pro, at this point! |
![]() |
| I love his look of glee! |
![]() |
| Jackson isn't used to being a passenger. :D |
![]() |
| I think Jonathan can get used to this! |
1 Comment
Donna
Oh my! He looks so excited! What fun.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008 - 11:08 AM
Oh my! He looks so excited! What fun.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008 - 11:08 AM










No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!