Sunday, June 29, 2008

Jackson's Photos

Jackson, Jonathan, Hannah and Anna took a bike ride the other day and Jackson got some great photos of campus. I wanted to share a few of them here with you. :) Also, I am posting some of the pictures he has taken over the last couple weeks out here at Willis Creek Ranch. He has been enjoying his new camera and is taking some great shots, I think. It it truly fun to watch him taking such an interest in photography. It is a great creative outlet for him.

There are some great lines inside Pickler Memorial Library! 



reading alcove in Pickler Memorial Library


his horse, Shadow

isn't this a cool photo?







3 Comments
Kerry
Dear Jackson,
You have a very creative eye! Wonderful photos!

PEACE Uncle Kerry
Monday, June 30, 2008 - 08:06 AM

Rachel
Wow, that is awesome!!! Good job, Jackson! Love to you all and tell Hannah we miss her! :)
Monday, June 30, 2008 - 12:49 PM

momma24
Great Pictures! They are wonderful.
Friday, July 18, 2008 - 07:43 AM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!