![]() |
| Sharon, Alicia, Brinda Chris, Laura, Gwen |
Aahhhh.... you know you are loved when your friends surround
you and make you wear a goofy hat. Sort of reminds me of the
friend who envisioned me in a trendsetting hairdo..... :) I can feel
the love.
No - truly, truly, I feel blessed to have such marvelous friends. These dear ladies gathered together with me to celebrate my big 4-0. Whew. Actually, since we got together last night we called it a “hanging on to 39” party. :) It was a fun evening at Alicia’s and we enjoyed yummy food - a taco bar and strawberry trifle. Plus, as always, lots of laughter. Thank you all - you mean so much to me!
My dear family helped me celebrate on Sunday night with a family birthday party. Mom made one of my favorite dinners - oven baked chicken, mashed potatoes & gravy, green beans, salad and for dessert - angel food cake with fresh strawberries. Oh my! What a celebration! Again, I just feel so blessed to have so much of my family nearby and to be able to share our special times together. That is truly the very best gift of all!
No - truly, truly, I feel blessed to have such marvelous friends. These dear ladies gathered together with me to celebrate my big 4-0. Whew. Actually, since we got together last night we called it a “hanging on to 39” party. :) It was a fun evening at Alicia’s and we enjoyed yummy food - a taco bar and strawberry trifle. Plus, as always, lots of laughter. Thank you all - you mean so much to me!
My dear family helped me celebrate on Sunday night with a family birthday party. Mom made one of my favorite dinners - oven baked chicken, mashed potatoes & gravy, green beans, salad and for dessert - angel food cake with fresh strawberries. Oh my! What a celebration! Again, I just feel so blessed to have so much of my family nearby and to be able to share our special times together. That is truly the very best gift of all!
2 Comments
Kerry
Happy birthday, youngster!!!
Kerry
Happy birthday, youngster!!!
I love you, Laura.
PEACE
Kerry
Tuesday, June 10, 2008 - 08:56 PM
Lisa Myers
Happy Belated Birthday Laura! Mine is today and I am 46. I didn't know our birthdays were so close. It looks like you had a great celebration. God Bless!
Lisa
Thursday, June 12, 2008 - 04:18 PM
Tuesday, June 10, 2008 - 08:56 PM
Lisa Myers
Happy Belated Birthday Laura! Mine is today and I am 46. I didn't know our birthdays were so close. It looks like you had a great celebration. God Bless!
Lisa
Thursday, June 12, 2008 - 04:18 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!