It has been fun to look back over the past year via the posts on my blog. I find that the blog has accomplished my goal of becoming an online journal of our family and our lives. I have always loved the idea of journaling on paper, but was never very good at keeping it going. Blogging, it turns out, is a perfect fit with my visual/media oriented nature.
So, Happy Birthday to Life at Willis Creek Ranch! It feels good to have come this far. :)
I think my favorite post of all is this one...
How to See the MO State Fair
These are definitely in the Top tier...
Perfect Moments
The Pressure is On
My Favorite Veteran
Happy Birthday, Daddy!
No Better Place to Be
Making Brownies
Mother of the Year
2 Comments
Kristine
Laura, I love how you posted some of your favorites from the year! It IS fun to blog, isn't it! I enjoy looking back on what we've done too, things that I never would have remembered. It's also given me the opportunity to take pictures of everything. My kids roll their eyes sometimes, but I'm SO glad that I caught the blog bug too!
Happy Birthday to a wonderful blogging friend!
Tuesday, June 3, 2008 - 08:23 PM
Laura, I love how you posted some of your favorites from the year! It IS fun to blog, isn't it! I enjoy looking back on what we've done too, things that I never would have remembered. It's also given me the opportunity to take pictures of everything. My kids roll their eyes sometimes, but I'm SO glad that I caught the blog bug too!
Happy Birthday to a wonderful blogging friend!
Tuesday, June 3, 2008 - 08:23 PM
Donna
Happy blog birthday, Laura. It's been entertaining, and a fun way to get to know you. I noticed my picture of you didn't make your list, but I'm ok with that. lol.
Happy blog birthday, Laura. It's been entertaining, and a fun way to get to know you. I noticed my picture of you didn't make your list, but I'm ok with that. lol.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008 - 11:25 AM
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!