You’ve just gotta love this cat. He is a fluffy old Tom that has been in so many brawls his ears are about chewed off. However, he rules the roost around here. The other day we came home and found him on this new perch - staring us down from atop a fence post. Maybe he was just getting a birds eye view of the field for mice. :) But it made me remember the whole Project365 that I have long been neglecting.... so, here you go! :)
4 Comments
Amy
What a cool photo! He definitely looks like a king!
Friday, June 27, 2008 - 12:29 PM
De'Etta @ Choosing Joy
Wow - Cool photo - you couldn't stage that!
I'm enjoying catching up on your blog...the mac blogs were always so slow for me but I was loading to the main page between each page.....finally found the "previous" and "next" buttons. ::snort::
Friday, June 27, 2008 - 10:17 PM
Laura
I thought it was pretty funny when we drove up and saw him perched there. :)
De'Etta - glad you found the previous and next buttons. :) The mac blogs are set up a bit differently, aren't they?
Saturday, June 28, 2008 - 07:57 AM
Jodi
He looks like a real character, king of the area!
Sunday, June 29, 2008 - 06:23 PM
De'Etta - glad you found the previous and next buttons. :) The mac blogs are set up a bit differently, aren't they?
Saturday, June 28, 2008 - 07:57 AM
Jodi
He looks like a real character, king of the area!
Sunday, June 29, 2008 - 06:23 PM


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!