Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A bit of blog business

Some people have mentioned that they are unable to leave a comment on the blogs. I have discovered the problem. Recently .mac changed to .me following a system wide upgrade to “Mobile Me”. All my blogs, etc. are unchanged and can be SEEN from the old addresses, but can only be commented on from the NEW addresses. I have changed my Project 365 and SHS group buttons to reflect the new address and have also changed my profile on blogger, the buttons at the top of this page, etc. to reflect the new addresses.... but, if you have bookmarked any of these sites at the old addresses, you will want to delete those and bookmark the new sites. I am not sure about anyone who has subscribed to the sites.... you will need to check and see that you are coming to the blogs on the .me addresses not the .mac addresses. Sorry about the difficulty!

OLD blog addresses
Willis Creek Ranch http://web.mac.com/lmjmann/LifeAtWillisCreekRanchRecipes http://web.mac.com/lmjmann/LifeAtWillisCreekRanch/Recipes/Re cipes.htmlWelcome to Willis Creek School http://web.mac.com/lmjmann/LifeAtWillisCreekRanch/Welcome_t o_Willis_Creek_School/Welcome_to_Willis_Creek_School.html

NEW blog addresses
Willis Creek Ranch http://web.me.com/lmjmann/LifeAtWillisCreekRanchRecipes http://web.me.com/lmjmann/LifeAtWillisCreekRanch/Recipes/Reci pes.htmlWelcome to Willis Creek School http://web.me.com/lmjmann/LifeAtWillisCreekRanch/Welcome_to _Willis_Creek_School/Welcome_to_Willis_Creek_School.html






1 Comment

Kerry
Wow, Laura, I'm glad you figured this out! What a bummer, though, that Apple didn't tell us before they switched.
Sunday, September 7, 2008 01:35 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!