We enjoyed having some visitors join us here at Willis Creek Ranch
last week. Renee and her wonderful kids came out for a few hours
one morning to see the horses and learn a bit about horse training. It was truly a pleasure to meet them and spend some time getting to
know them all.
After the visit here at Willis Creek Ranch we all went to lunch at La Fuente - where I had incredibly yummy Fajita Nachos!!! Wow, was that ever a winner!!! Wish I had taken a picture! :)
After the visit here at Willis Creek Ranch we all went to lunch at La Fuente - where I had incredibly yummy Fajita Nachos!!! Wow, was that ever a winner!!! Wish I had taken a picture! :)
![]() |
| Welcome to Willis Creek Ranch! |
![]() |
| We call this the 'Marvin' statue... it resides at the barn and reminds me of Marvin. :) |
![]() |
| Julie introducing Emma, Zach, and Jacob to Governor |
![]() |
| Marvin with Shadow |
![]() |
| Marvin with Runner |
![]() |
| Jackson and Jonathan showing Alicia the new kitty |
![]() |
| Jackson with Dick - one of the Haflingers |
![]() |
| Emma petting Governor |
![]() |
| Zach, Jonathan, Jackson, and Jacob with Lady |
1 Comment
Kerry
Wow! I bet they had fun. The horses are beautiful!
Monday, May 26, 2008 - 09:55 AM
Kerry
Wow! I bet they had fun. The horses are beautiful!
Monday, May 26, 2008 - 09:55 AM
















No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!