.... you sometimes have to improvise! This should be part of a
Chevy truck commercial! Our tractor has been in the shop for
repairs for a couple weeks now. Since it happened unexpectedly, we
weren’t really prepared to be without the tractor this long. Marvin
has been hand feeding small bales of hay to the horses, but we really
needed to move a large round bale out to a field.... at close to 1000
pounds per bale, that is tractor work. However, never
underestimate Daddy’s resourcefulness! He figured out a way to
pull a large round bale with his truck. I had to laugh out loud when
I saw him go by. At first, the bale was flipping around and we didn’t
know if it would make it (or fall completely apart) but then it
righted itself and Daddy put the speed on! The horses don’t care
HOW it got there - they are just happy to have a nice new round
bale of hay in their field! :)




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!