Jackson and I spent the day together in Columbia. We had a
wonderful time and it was such a joy to have special time with just
the two of us. A highlight for both of us was visiting the Columbia
Public Library. What a great place!
The library card is free (even for out of county residents) and you can renew items for up to 12 weeks..... with NO late return fees! This was Jackson’s first time to visit and he was quite impressed with the vast quantity of books and with the fact that it is on 2 levels. :) Can you tell we have a small local library?
Poor Jackson sat down to look through some books and I just kept bringing back more books for him to hold for me. I knew it was time to go when his legs went numb. :)
sounds wonderful! That's interesting you posted about a library, we're planning a new
one in town down here! And that cinnamon roll was IMPRESSIVE!! I liked Jackson's
hat too. Miss you all!!
The library card is free (even for out of county residents) and you can renew items for up to 12 weeks..... with NO late return fees! This was Jackson’s first time to visit and he was quite impressed with the vast quantity of books and with the fact that it is on 2 levels. :) Can you tell we have a small local library?
![]() |
| Jennifer 'borrowed' Jackson's hat... |
![]() |
| He felt 'naked' with out it and took it back. |
![]() |
| :) |
Poor Jackson sat down to look through some books and I just kept bringing back more books for him to hold for me. I knew it was time to go when his legs went numb. :)
Donna and I chatted a bit then Jennifer, Jackson and I went to
Panera Bread for dinner. Yes, I had the Asian Chicken Salad and
Chicken Salad sandwich. :) Jackson asked for dessert and he chose
a Cinnamon Roll that was as big as his head.
![]() |
| Hmmmmm....... how to eat this thing. |
![]() |
| We are always glad to see THIS girl! :) |
2 Comments
Hannah
Hannah
Monday, May 5, 2008 - 09:47 PM
Donna
It was great to meet Jackson at the library--he's a little clown. I wonder why?
Wednesday, May 28, 2008 -02:00 PM
Donna
It was great to meet Jackson at the library--he's a little clown. I wonder why?
Wednesday, May 28, 2008 -02:00 PM












No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!