Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Titles can be hard


Titles of posts can be hard when you just have a general, everyday, run of the mill update to write.  Either that or I am just having a major brain blip!  :)

Yesterday was my “doctor” day.  I started the day with a mammogram (joy, joy) and ended the day with an osteopathic treatment/manipulation (aaaahhhhh, much better!).  I got the results of some recent bloodwork back and all looks pretty good.  I need to watch my sugar (I knew that, but a concrete number helps to make it more of a priority) and of course, eat less & exercise more.  :)  I am truly working to do both of these things.  Last week I walked 14 miles with Leslie Sansone and plan to increase that number this week.  I still like my Kathie Lee tape, but Marvin and Jackson are willing to do the Walk with Leslie Sansone DVD with me!!!  Can you believe it?  So, that makes the choice an easy one.  Marvin, Jackson and I like to begin our day with the exercise - Jonathan just pops in periodically to laugh at all of us.  :)

The weather is so beautiful now!  We are enjoying the time outside tremendously.  The boys just love playing with the lawn mower.... giving each other “rides”.  I got tickled watching them.

First Jackson was giving Jonathan a ride.....




Then Jonathan convinced him to switch places




But the little stinker just took off!!!!!




Just look at that face!



Jackson caught up and leaped into the wagon




Sweet victory!






3 Comments
Uncle Kerry 

Those photos are fabulous!  Thanks for sharing the moment.

At this point, however, I'm not even "dreaming" of exercise first thing in the morning.  Bed is so nice, as long as possible...  So I commend you for getting a routine going on that!
PEACE Kerry
Wednesday, May 7, 2008 - 10:27 AM

jennifer
i'm still waiting for the pictures of jackson with his manly pink weights!!!!
Tuesday, May 13, 2008 - 09:50 PM

jennifer
OH MY GOODNESS!!!  and did you realize that your sons are BRILLIANT?!?!?!?!?  Do you remember that whole joke about getting a kungfu panda??  THERE'S A NEW MOVIE COMING OUT CALLED KUNGFU PANDA.  i'm totally coming up for that!!!
Tuesday, May 13, 2008 - 09:51 PM 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!