Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Gosh, it's pretty around here!

Some days you just have to say "Wow!  God sure makes a beautiful sunset!"  Today was definitely one of those days.  I was fascinated by the colors in the sky and just watched them change bit by bit for an hour or so this evening.  We had another storm front move through today, bringing more snow, a bit of ice and much colder temperatures. But after that passed through we were left with this amazing looking sky.  Kind of makes it all worth it, don't you think?

Here are a few shots of the beauty... it began as all pastels.












Comments

Lisa in ME
Oh.my.gosh. Those are simply beautiful!!!!
Thursday, December 4, 2008 01:12 PM

Cynthia
WOW! Those are some amazing pictures. LOVE all the colors and I agree it does make the weather more enjoyable when rewarded with such an awesome sky!
Friday, December 5, 2008 07:46 PM

donna
These are beautiful, Laura.
Wednesday, December 17, 2008 -09:43 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!