What a treat!! I received a package from my secret sister who turned out to be.... Sarah W. from California!! Thank you SO much, Sarah, for my wonderful goodie bag of gifts. It was so much fun to open the box and discover not only 2 LOVELY ornaments but also some yummy mint chocolate cookies and Elderberry jam!!! Wow! That is so impressive! Did you make the jam? I can’t wait to try it.
What a lovely blessing from a dear sister in Christ. Thanks so much for the special gifts!
4 Comments
Debbie
Wow what a fabulous gift. The ornaments are lovely and chocolate is always a wonderful gift. Sarah really out did herself.
Tuesday, December 16, 2008 - 09:06 PM
Lisa in ME
Yum! Enjoy your nice goodies! ;-)
Wednesday, December 17, 2008 -02:53 PM
donna
How much fun! The ornaments are adorable.
Wednesday, December 17, 2008 -09:57 PM
Cynthia
What a LOVELY surprise! I love the SHS ornament exchange.
Wednesday, December 24, 2008 -07:55 AM

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!