Sunday, December 14, 2008

Party, Party, Par-TY!

We had so much fun with our annual Christmas party on Friday.  It is always such a joy to spend the evening with family and friends doing what we do best.... eating and laughing!  :)  This year it was back at our house (Julie and I switch off on the hosting duties) and we enjoyed a wonderful crowd of folks.

The boys were excited to have their own party downstairs.  We were hoping the basement remodel would be complete in time for the party, but we are still without carpet.  Don’t ask... it is a VERY long story that gets me frustrated just to think about.... but we moved the furniture into the room anyway and the kids had a great time.  Who needs carpet anyway, right?  :)

The weather held out and was cold and crisp, but no precipitation and the road was frozen.  That was a good thing.  The very next day our road thawed out and was a muddy disaster!

I had hoped to get a picture of everyone who was there, but I didn’t make it.  I sure am sorry about that.  But, here are the photos I did get.

Rich, Jennifer, Renee, Olivia

Jeremy, Troy, Blaine

Bill, Jimmy, Dorene, Kathy

Kurt and Lanny

Bob and Janis

Chester and Marvin

Chester, Marvin, and Garrett

Eleanor, Don and Daddy 

Marvin, Rebecca and Mark


Giray and Bonnie

Stephanie and Jan


party in the basement!  :) 

Jackson and Ashley



Kern, Paino, and Valencia girls


Jimmy, Daddy, Dorene

Laura and Anna

Marco, Chris, Maddy


The Hammond Clan!

TKD students with Master and Kathy Stephenson

TKD students with Master and Kathy Stephenson

Olivia, Kelly, Sophie, Troy


Chester, Carolyn, Mama


Mom, Jan, Renee, Jacob, Axel, Olivia

Daddy and Axel

Marvin and Matt

playing with the Singing Santa





Jennifer and Anna are traumatized by the singing Santa... Hitoshi doesn't seem to be bothered at all!  :) 

Melina likes him!




the 2 Marvins!  

Rebecca, Marvin, Daddy 

After the party the boys took Hitoshi and Jennifer downstairs for some pool. 


Jonathan and Jennifer - best buds




4 Comments 

Cynthia

WOW! The party looks like it was a TON OF FUN!

Tuesday, December 16, 2008 - 12:38 PM


Laura

Thanks, Cynthia. It WAS! :) We had a lot of folks here in this house but it was a lovely evening.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008 -09:13 AM


donna

What a houseful! Waaahhh...I wanted to come!

Wednesday, December 17, 2008 -09:54 PM


Laura

I wish you all could have made it up, Donna. Well, here is an early invitation to next years party. :)

Wednesday, December 17, 2008 - 11:26 PM 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!