Boy are these a hit around here! This is a yummy cookie and it doesn’t even have any chocolate in it! I got this recipe from Pioneer Woman Cooks..... she calls them Hyacinths Everything Cookies.
Craisin Apricot Cookies
1 1/2 cups butter
1 1/2 cups sugar
2 cups brown sugar
4 eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla
4 1/4 cups flour
4 teaspoons baking soda
1 1/3 cups quick oats
1 teaspoon salt
3 cups Quaker Granola (oats & honey, yellow box)
1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
1 1/2 cups Cran-raisins
1 1/2 cups apricots (I used dried apricots)
1 1/2 cups sugar
2 cups brown sugar
4 eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla
4 1/4 cups flour
4 teaspoons baking soda
1 1/3 cups quick oats
1 teaspoon salt
3 cups Quaker Granola (oats & honey, yellow box)
1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
1 1/2 cups Cran-raisins
1 1/2 cups apricots (I used dried apricots)
Cream butter and sugars. Add egg and vanilla. Next add flour, baking soda, and salt. Add in oatmeal and granola. Fold in pecans and other ingredients.
Bake at 375 for 10 minutes.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!