Jonathan has been wanting to go fishing for a month now. It has
either been too cold or too rainy/wet to be able to do it.... until this
afternoon! Grandpa Jack has the boys down at the pond fishing
right now. It is a beautiful day! The birds are actually singing, there
is warmth to the sun and the grass is finally turning GREEN again!! Aahhhhh.... spring! I thought it would never come! :)
Grandpa and Jonathan decided to go to town to buy some really big, fat night crawlers and Jonathan came right home to show them to me.
Grandpa and Jonathan decided to go to town to buy some really big, fat night crawlers and Jonathan came right home to show them to me.
“Look Mom! I’ll make them move for you!”
Here are some blurry long distance shots of them down at the pond
getting set up. I should have sent the camera down with them. :) Oh well.
Monday, April 21, 2008 - 04:20 PM
![]() |
| Notice the GREEN!! :) |
4 Comments
Amy
Today must have really been a fishing day! My hubby & kids went fishing at my mom's lake (while I sat inside and played cards!)
Amy
Today must have really been a fishing day! My hubby & kids went fishing at my mom's lake (while I sat inside and played cards!)
Kristine
Um. YUCK!!!!!!!!
Friday, April 25, 2008 - 11:41 AM
Laura
Kristine -
:)
Glad you liked it! :)
I was quite proud of myself, actually. When my dear young boy came to proudly show me his new worms, I didn't flinch a bit - OR scream! :) Then, being the ultra considerate blogger that I am, I wanted to share the experience with you, too. :)
Friday, April 25, 2008 - 04:38 PM
Hannah
how fun!! (except the poor wormies, I know, I'm a city girl in that respect). I love the green!! Did they catch anything? I remember the day of Grandpa's retirement banquet we attempted to go fishing and I didn't catch anything but a bright red farmers tan. Then I had to go to the banquet in a no-sleeved top. It was pretty..... :-)
Monday, April 28, 2008 - 09:56 PM
Friday, April 25, 2008 - 11:41 AM
Laura
Kristine -
:)
Glad you liked it! :)
I was quite proud of myself, actually. When my dear young boy came to proudly show me his new worms, I didn't flinch a bit - OR scream! :) Then, being the ultra considerate blogger that I am, I wanted to share the experience with you, too. :)
Friday, April 25, 2008 - 04:38 PM
Hannah
how fun!! (except the poor wormies, I know, I'm a city girl in that respect). I love the green!! Did they catch anything? I remember the day of Grandpa's retirement banquet we attempted to go fishing and I didn't catch anything but a bright red farmers tan. Then I had to go to the banquet in a no-sleeved top. It was pretty..... :-)
Monday, April 28, 2008 - 09:56 PM





No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!