Thursday, April 17, 2008

So what do you do?


So what do you do when you are completely bummed out on a beautiful (finally!) spring-like day?  You give thanks for the sunshine then go out and revel in your kids.  That’s what you do.

Marvin and the boys took advantage of the beautiful day we had yesterday by playing football in the yard.  Jonathan has been waiting excitedly to wear his Pittsburgh Steelers uniform that he got for Christmas.  I am so glad he got to wear it outside.  I was afraid he was going to completely outgrow it before Spring came!

The boys enjoyed the lovely afternoon and had a great time with their Dad.  Although, Jonathan mentioned that it was “more fun” when he and James were on the same team.  :)

Here are some pictures.....

Marvin getting ready for a cowboy kick!

 And can you tell Jackson is in Tae Kwon Do? :


Jonathan went inside and found the famous foam finger - then gave it to me with the job of being their #1 fan!!  :D



this could get interesting...

they're off!


his own biggest fan   :D

Doing the 'touchdown boogie'.

  A short break for a quick workout.  :)


my sweet boy



1 Comment

Kristine
Well, the weather can't be that bad if you're playing football! Great uniform! And I'm thankful you don't have a cheesehead, lol. Friday, April 25, 2008 - 11:42 AM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!