Sunday, October 5, 2008

Homecoming Banquet 2008

This was quite a busy weekend around here. We all attended many of the events associated with Truman Homecoming 2008. Friday night was the annual alumni banquet.... it was good to be back for that after missing a few years. The boys even went with us and had a great evening. The food is always super yummy (thanks to Dennis!!and this year was no exception. I forgot to take a photo of the salad and main dish, but here is the important one, the dessert. :It was a delicious meringue with fruit topping.

Marvin and Jackson

Jonathan

And of course we always love to see Jerry and Alicia....
even if she does try to hide from us. :
:) (just kidding!)

Jerry and Alicia

Daddy and Mama

Laura and Sally
My sweet boys - Jackson and Jonathan 

Marvin, Julie, and Jackson

Daddy, Julie, and Mama



Homecoming is always a time to see old friends... like Ben Pitney shown here with Daddy 

Jackson was excited about the dessert!  :) 

Meringue with fruit topping

Lanny and Beth were honored as Alumni of the Year.  I can't believe I
didn't get a photo with Beth!! But here are Daddy and Lanny.  

Laura, Marvin, Jackson, Jonathan, Mama, Daddy 

After the festivities - heading for home and still holding hands after 54 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!