Or, you can call it Lemon Butter Chicken. :) Either way, I got this yummy recipe from “The Pioneer Woman Cooks”. I used chicken breasts instead of chicken legs and it worked just great. We added Roasted Potato Wedges and Seared Mediterranean Vegetables.
I melted about 1/2 a stick of butter then added 1/4 cup lemon juice. I then sprinkled Lawry’s seasoned salt quite liberally into the mix. I then put the chicken breasts in a 9 x 13 pan and drizzled the marinade over the top of them. Then baked them at about 400 degrees for 30 minutes. Next time I will sprinkle a bit more of the seasoned salt over the chicken once in the pan.
For the potato wedges, I mixed some Lawry’s seasoned salt and some Garlic/Herb seasoning together in some olive oil, then coated the sliced up potato wedges. Bake at 400 degrees for about 30 minutes. (right alongside the chicken)
The veggies are straight out of the bag from Schwan’s. I LOVE their Mediterranean Vegetables! I just sprayed some PAM in the skillet, then quickly seared them at a fairly high heat, stirring often. They are yummy!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!