Thursday, October 9, 2008

Oriental Cole Slaw




ORIENTAL COLE SLAW

1 pound package of cole slaw mix
1 package of ramen noodles (chicken or beef)
1 cup sunflower seeds
1 cup sliced almonds (toasted slightly)
2 bunches green onions
1 box frozen snow pea pods  (I often leave these out....)

DRESSING (make dressing first)
1/2 cup oil
1/3 cup sugar
1/3 cup white vinegar
Mix above with the seasoning packet of the ramen noodles.  Stir several times while you are making the salad.  Adjust the amount of almonds, sunflower seeds and onions as you like.  If the slaw will sit around for awhile - wait to mix in noodles until just before serving.


2 Comments 
KRISTINE
Okay, I knew you had almost the same recipe as I did, but I didn't know you JUST posted it on Sunday.  

TOOOOOO bizarre!!!  Obviously, you're not stalking me, because I didn't post my menu until Tuesday.  But maybe I'm stalking YOU, bahahahahaha!!

(Oh, that's right.  I posted my chicken first.)

:)
Wednesday, February 6, 2008 - 08:35 PM


LAURA
You are right.... but I may have trouble coming up with "Marvin's Beefy Noodle soup".  :)
Wednesday, February 6, 2008 - 08:54 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!