You may have to just take my word on this one.... I admit it doesn’t look or sound that appealing, but the kids (especially Jackson) like this casserole - and so do I!
1 pound ground beef
1/2 cup onions, chopped (you can use dried onion if you like - but try not to omit - it adds flavor)
1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1/4 cup milk
1/2 teaspoon salt (I omit this)
1/4 cup ketchup (trust me on this....)
1 can refrigerated biscuits (I use Grands flaky layers and separate them in half - tops and bottoms)
Brown beef and onions. Drain. Combine cheese, soup and all other ingredients (except biscuits) stirring in ground beef and onion mixture last. Bake in casserole dish at 375 degrees for 10 minutes. Remove from oven; place biscuits on top and return to oven to bake for an additional 15 - 20 minutes (until biscuits are browned). Serve by spooning beef mixture over biscuits.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!