Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Stir Fry Sauce





STIR FRY SAUCE - use with chicken (or any meat)
2 TBSP. soy sauce
1 chicken bouillon cube (or beef)
1/4 teas. ginger
1 teas. brown sugar (heaping)
1 teas. peanut butter (heaping)
1 shake garlic powder
1 cup water
1 TBSP. cornstarch.

Mix all ingredients except water and cornstarch.  Heat in pan.  Add water/cornstarch mixture to thicken.  Toss with stir fryed veggies and meat.  Serve over rice. 

I often double this recipe.

In the photo above I used steak cut into strips, frozen broccoli florets, 1 onion chopped, 1 pound carrots sliced into sticks and lots of garlic.  I love to use mushrooms but no one else in my household likes that....   :(   But, any meat or veggies are good in this sauce.


before sauce is added...

after sauce is added...


Another photo using pork with the sauce...














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you!